Last Updated: 04/30/2020
Ocellus Tech, LLC (“Ocellus Tech,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) is committed to protecting your privacy. We operate the [https://ocellustech.com/] website (the “Website”).
- On this Website.
- In email and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Ocellus Tech or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries) including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Who We Are
Ocellus Tech, LLC (formerly Ocellus Tech, Inc., a Pennsylvania nonprofit corporation) is a Pennsylvania limited liability company whose sole member is Apis Services, Inc. Apis Services, Inc. is an Inperium, Inc. company, and a Pennsylvania nonprofit corporation recognized by the IRS as a tax-exempt charitable organization under Section 501(c)(3) and as a Type II supporting organization under Section 509(a)(3), of the Internal Revenue Code.
We provide services and products for access and use only by persons located in the United States (such services and products, together with the Website, the “Services”).
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information in order to provide and improve our Services to you.
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, e-mail address, telephone number (“Personal Information”); and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through the Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Website. This includes information provided at the time of requesting services. We may also ask you for information when you contact us or report a problem with the Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
Tracking & Cookies Data
As you navigate through and interact with the Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to the Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
- Usage information accessible through implementation of Google Analytics (See Google Analytics (below))
The information we collect automatically through methods described in this section [is only statistical data and does not] include Personal Information. It helps us to improve the Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to the Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of the Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on the Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website [and our e-mails] may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit Ocellus Tech, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or [opened an email] and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information:
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To notify you about changes to the Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it, which may include providing to contractors, service providers, subsidiaries and affiliates, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them of providing our services and products to you.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Ocellus Tech’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by Ocellus Tech about the Website users is among the assets transferred.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your Personal Information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Ocellus Tech, our customers, or others.
Choices about How We Use and Disclose Your Information
Ocellus Tech does not sell or rent your Personal Information to third parties. We may share your Personal Information in the following circumstances.
- We may share information in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves or our customers, including when Ocellus Tech believes, in good faith, that such action is reasonably necessary to:
- comply with a legal obligation;
- protect and defend the rights or property of Ocellus Tech;
- prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Services;
- protect the personal safety or security of users of the Services or the public; or
- protect against legal liability.
- SERVICE PROVIDERS: We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Services (“Services Providers”), to provide the Services on our behalf, to perform Services-related services or to assist us in monitoring and analyzing how our Services is used. These third parties may have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
- FINANCING OR SALE: We may share information in connection with financing or sale of our assets to another company.
- We may share information for any other lawful purposes with your consent.
We share information with Google through its Google Analytics service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Services. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.
Data Security and Retention
Ocellus Tech has implemented physical, technological, and organizational safeguards and security measures designed to protect against the loss, misuse, or unauthorized access or disclosure of your Personal Information under our control. We also take measures to protect the Personal Information we disclose to third parties, for example by entering into contractual agreements stipulating the confidentiality of the information and the purposes for which it is to be used. Please be aware though that, despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable.
Links to Other Sites
Our Services may contain links to other sites that are not operated by us. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any of those other sites or services.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Child” of “Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from Children. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Data Security and Retention
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to the Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
You can also contact us at:
Ocellus Tech, LLC
120 Prospect St.
Reading, PA 19606